Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

forgot to mention!

The rescue group I work with in Manhattan, City Critters, Inc., has expanded its adoption locations! We can now be found not only at the Petco in Kips Bay (32nd Street/2nd Ave) with kitties for adoption, but we are also located at the Petsmart location in Soho! Our adoption counselor hours remain 12-6pm Sat/Sun at both locations, but you can view a few of our kitties or fill out applications anytime during the week. Come on by, we'd love to see you!

Also, I live in Astoria and LOVE shopping for my pet food at Whiskers' newer/second location on Ditmars Blvd. They are awesome there! So friendly, knowledgable and have a ton of great products. They even have the food my chinchilla loves, so I don't have to order it straight from Nebraska anymore! If you are in Astoria, check them out. They are on Ditmars, down my Astoria Park. And two store fronts down from their food/supply store, they've just opened up a new grooming salon that uses natural products for your pet. I can only imagine they are as thoughtful and caring there as they are in the main store. I highly recommend stopping by Whiskers for supplies, grooming, or just to say hi to the kitties for adoption in the front of the store!

Have a good "wheek",
Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment